|Aliases||Granitor the Stone Warrior|
|Weapon(s) of choice||laser gun, hibachi blaster cannon|
|Out of universe information|
|Era(s)||1987 series, Video games|
Sergeant Granitor (also known as Morph) is a high-ranking grey, blue, or brown Stone Warrior. He appeared in the 1987 TV seriesepisode Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X, and was a boss in the arcade game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Back from the Sewers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Shredder’s Last Stand. He also appeared in the IDW comics.
Granitor is General Tragg’s right hand man, and one of Krang’s loyal soldiers from Dimension X. He accompanied General Traag when they were pursuing a gang of rogue Neutrino kids through a battlefield in Dimension X. Granitor and Traag came following the Neutrinos through the dimensional portal, when they were inadvertently summoned to Earth by Shredder, who was experimenting with the trans-dimensional portal aboard the Technodrome. After a small skirmish with the turtles, the Neutrinos teamed up with them. He and Traag pursued the Neutrinos through New York City, despite the attempts by both the police and military to subdue them. They were even successful in driving the Ninja Turtles into a full retreat. Their fight with the Turtles eventually resulted in Michaelangelo andDonatello senting both Granitor and General Tragg back through the portal and to their own dimension.
Sergeant Granitor appears as one of General Krang’s underlings in issue 7,
- Although the storyline, and most of the dialogue, for the original mini series were exactly the same in both the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series) and the Archie Comics, Granitor was absent in the comics fiction and was instead replaced by a generic Rock Soldier who seemed to be very much General Traggs double.
- Stone Warriors, resembling Granitor both in color and shape (including the nose), appear as regular enemies in the NES video game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: The Manhattan Project.
- In the episodes in which he appeared, Granitor spoke in a manner similar to Peter Lorre.
- He was voiced by Pat Fraley.
- He is the final opponent of the Quarry/Factory level in the arcade title and of Act 5 in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Back from the Sewers. In both cases he is guarding a captured ally of the TMNT: In the arcade game, Splinter; in the Game Boy game, April O’Neil.
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game manual, is the only source that actually identifies him as Granitor.
- In one of the TMNT comics that came with a tape, he was called Morph.